When Saving the World Is Good Business - SSPI @ SmallSat
A discussion with mature and startup companies in the commercial space and satellite industry about how their businesses are actually transforming the environment, cities and the healthcare systems globally for the better. The panel will discuss marketing campaigns based on company philosophies and missions that are designed to not only be profitable but to make social and global change in ways that scale.
- Joseph Fargnoli, Co-Founder, New York Space Alliance
- Prateep Basu, CEO and Co-Founder, SatSure
- Pier Francesco Cardillo, Head of Digital Transformation, e-GEOS (an ASI/Telespazio company)
- Valvanera Moreno, Senior Manager, Program Integration Lead, SES
- Louis Zacharilla, Director of Innovation and Development, SSPI
Please note that the registration link provided here is a link to the actual webinar, which will begin at the listed time.