Hall of Fame Benefit Dinner
Join us for the annual dinner at SATELLITE where SSPI inducts new members into the prestigious Satellite Hall of Fame, joining past honorees including Sir Arthur C. Clarke, Rene Anselmo, Dr. Harold Rosen, Masanori Akiyama of Sky Perfect JSAT, Mark Dankberg of ViaSat, Romain Baush of SES and David Thompson of Orbital ATK. The Hall of Fame Benefit Dinner is SSPI's biggest fundraiser. The money we raise supports our programs like Better Satellite World and New Century Workforce, our Next-Generation talent attraction projects, and our services for individual and corporate members. It is also the number-one place in our industry to see and be seen, and there are many ways to take advantage of that opportunity.
Schedule: March 7, 2017
- Chairman's Reception, 6:00-7:30 pm
- Benefit Reception, 6:30-8:00 pm
- Benefit Dinner, 8:00-10:00
Attending the Event
Sponsor the Society
Many sponsorships include tables or tickets for the Benefit dinner, and signifiant branding opportunities. Opportunities fit every budget.
Purchase Tables & Tickets
- Purchase tables or individual tickets for the Benefit dinner including the Reception
A private, invitation-only reception for the C-Suite of the industry. More
Hall of Fame Ceremony
Inducting new honorees at the conclusion of the Dinner. More
- Men: Business Suit, Dress Shirt and Tie
- Women: Suit, business-style dress, dress with jacket or cocktail dress.
- US Military Personnel: Service Dress Uniform