Hall of Fame Benefit Dinner
The annual Hall of Fame Benefit dinner is SSPI's biggest fundraiser. The money we raise supports our membership, chapter and industry-support programs throughout the year. It is also the number-one place in our industry to see and be seen, and there are many ways to take advantage of that opportunity.
- Chairman's Reception, 6:00-7:30 pm, Washington Convention Center, Room 201
- Benefit Reception, 6:30-8:00 pm, Washington Convention Center, Ballroom Foyer
- Benefit Dinner, 8:00-10:00, Washington Convention Center, Ballroom
Attending the Event
Purchase Tables & Tickets
- Purchase tables at the Benefit dinner including the Reception
- Purchase individual tickets to the Reception and Dinner, or Reception-Only tickets
A private, invitation-only reception for the C-Suite of the industry. More
Hall of Fame Ceremony
Inducting new honorees at the conclusion of the Dinner. More
- Men: Business Suit, Dress Shirt and Tie
- Women: Suit, business-style dress, dress with jacket or cocktail dress.
- US Military Personnel: Service Dress Uniform