Hall of Fame Benefit Dinner
The annual Hall of Fame Benefit dinner is SSPI's biggest fundraiser. The money we raise supports our programs like Better Satellite World and Workforce Study, our Next-Generation talent attraction projects, and our services for individual and corporate members. It is also the number-one place in our industry to see and be seen, and there are many ways to take advantage of that opportunity.
Schedule: March 8, 2016
- Chairman's Reception, 6:00-7:30 pm, Gaylord National Convention Center, Ballroom C
- Benefit Reception, 6:30-8:00 pm, Gaylord National Convention Center, Potomac Ballroom Foyer
- Benefit Dinner, 8:00-10:00, Gaylord National Convention Center, Ballroom A&B
Attending the Event
Purchase Tables & Tickets
- Purchase tables at the Benefit dinner including the Reception
- Purchase individual tickets to the Reception and Dinner, or Reception-Only tickets
A private, invitation-only reception for the C-Suite of the industry. More
Hall of Fame Ceremony
Inducting new honorees at the conclusion of the Dinner. More
- Men: Business Suit, Dress Shirt and Tie
- Women: Suit, business-style dress, dress with jacket or cocktail dress.
- US Military Personnel: Service Dress Uniform